Friday, March 28, 2008

Nostalgic

Surprisingly I find myself reading story book, right after chemistry paper after I reached home. Hah! Its chicken soup, by the way, and maybe that is the reason I am reading it. I remember, the time when Mei Jiun and I both shared the chicken soup book and teared over a short story. I don't really remember whether she teared but, I did not only teared once but each time I read it. Mei Jiun once told me, she will use it for essay. I miss you, best friend! =(

"How's chemistry? How's chemistry?" everyone that saw me asked me that. *Sigh* Don't talk about it in front of me. I forgot what's pH, what's partition coefficient, the way to count both pH and partition coefficient and the list goes on. *Tsk tsk tsk to myself* Clever me, didn't even read the applications. Heroine.

I NEED MEMORY CARD for my little brain!!

Since I am reading the chicken soup book, there are too many quotes that I like. I'll pick this for the day:
"Enjoy yourself. These are the good old days you're going to miss in the years ahead."

No comments: