Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Balance Klang Pacers 1/2 Marathon (7/6/09)

i did it! i made it!

okay, i ran and jogged like a snail all the way! something to be proud of - i did not walk at all because i know once i walk, i will not jog all the way anymore. i couldn't feel my leg at the last 5km!

it was the half marathon- 21km!

i am happy! :)

the boyfriend accompanied me ran the last 200m to the finishing! :)

i am happier!

i have altogether 3 blisters, I think. :( The knee caps felt like it is going to drop out! I cannot feel the joint properly joined. What more, the pain which is medial to my foot which started to pain after 2km and now reached the ankle. Practically, I am not going to walk so much for a few days!

oh, pain! :(
i am happy still because i am satisfied with it.

thank you Ying See for accompanying me through out the run, it made the run more relaxing and fun! :)

It wasn't easy, but it paid off. its always 'just a bit more to go.'

No comments: