Saturday, August 1, 2009

after a long time

i really really don't know what to update anymore.

some things are better to be kept, than announced.

some things are better to be told personally, than to make it known publicly.

must every good things come to an end? (no!)
must people realize something is really that important to them after they lose it?
how do you prove you really care about that important person/ thing?
so, how do you gain the important thing back after you lose it?
how do you even get over the fact that you lose it?

i for sure, will cry till my glands go dry. (ha-ha)

can't life just be more simple? say what you want, do what you want.

at least that is how i manage my life.

my eyes will betray me. my eyes lead you to the truth.

so yes, i think people's eyes don't tell lies.

p/s: not emo here; in fact in pretty good mood. hah! just.. felt like posting questions.

No comments: