Tuesday, August 18, 2009

oh happpy day! (18/8)

this was what happened today, after having lunch with the boyfriend. i went to attend a treasure hunt briefing session with Wen Peng and another few guys. So, the boyfriend got a chance to go to stuffs behind me, which was unexpected. I thought he will head to the library to study. So, yes, I seriously thought so.

When I came back after busy-ing, randomly bf asked me..

bf: What are the phases in developing asthma?
me: HUH???? *almost going to cry* I don't know?
bf: *stares* you don't know?
me: *watery puppy eyes* I will look for the answer now.
bf: *waiting for the answer*
me: eik, what is this? *turns the booklet around* OMGGG!!! It is the MLTR concert tickets! :) :)
bf: *smiles so happily*
me: oh, the phases are sensitization- allergic-immediate-last phase!
bf: yeaps.
me: still cannot believe my eyes that I got the tickets! OMG YAY YAY! are you expecting me to cry?
bf: nolah! *smiles*

I am so happy! It will be my first concert, with the one I love! :)
What can make me more happy than getting this kind of surprise right? (makes me feel like I am some princess, and my prince came by on a white horse! haha.)

Yes, I love my boyfriend! <3

... after a while..

me: I feel like screaming out loud, dear! I am so happy!
bf: scream lah.
me: but I am in the quiet zone of the library! argh.

I think my boyfriend cannot stand me already. I want to do, then don't want to do. Haha, everything also I say. :p

I am still so happy, despite trying to withstand my runny nose. :)

No comments: