Sunday, January 17, 2010

confession

I know it is very obvious when I tend to choose not to like a person, whether girl or guy.

I tend to keep a distance in the friendship/relationship.

I tend to look away often when talking just because I realized I am not comfortable with looking into the eyes and talk anymore.

Because I do not believe in being nice.

Being nice is one, but being happy and contented after being nice is hard.

And so, I choose to let myself be happier; after all, why do I live?

For myself, and for those I love.

I have to admit, many a times I do not seem to know how to appreciate what people do for me, especially those others think that he/she is super nice! And, I do not admire a person just because of how others judge them.

I choose who I want to love. Who I don't want.

This is whom I have became after struggling, whether to make myself happy or others.

Sorry for being selfish.

I just hate to be an actress, although I am a good one.


Love,
SeeWei

No comments: