Tuesday, January 12, 2010

first week of Jan 2010

My first week of January have been very fun.
The beginning of 2010 was awesome!

I started off 1st January playing mahjong and drinking.
2nd and 3rd January staying at home to be a good girl.
4th together with another 5 crazily fun uni mates in Genting and..
5th till 7th January with another 4 uni mates in Penang.

How can this not be good? :)
And later, 8th was princess's official 21st birthday. *smiles*

Bitter sweet of the Genting trip.

Rui Yi (who calls everyone babe) and I. :)

Our first lunch in Genting: hot rock (which was recommended by me)

The guys wanted to jump off! (knowing results will be release soon)

While waiting to get a place in the solero shot!

Us, 6. <3

When it was drizzling, we ate ice cream. RM3 for one, but delicious!

After 'EAT ALL YOU WANT' steamboat: filling.

*****
In Penang: (eat and eat and eat!)

Sunset Bistro
(Rui Yi in orange shirt, Myself and Xin Ying in brown)

My very first birthday surprise. :)

All of us, in Penang.

******
Back in KL, on 8th January:

Kevin appeared with a cake while I am busy eating.

:)



my closest girls.

this is what they gave me for my 21st. :) Lol, made me look like a small kid, yes?

almost got a kiss from them. (i love you rui yi and say yee!)

I am very grateful for having these bunch of friends from university. They are indeed another part of treasure in my life, especially those that I got closer from Infinity Milers. I have to apologize if I have made them angry before and I am sure I did. :(
Now that we only have a year left to be with each other, we must treasure our time!

Rui Yi, you are a crazy girl yet fun! :)

Not forgetting, Mei Jiun who accompanied me through my last day of 20, and welcoming my 21st! :) Thanks baby!

No comments: