Saturday, May 16, 2009

15th May

once in a while, eventhough you are standing or walking in a crowd, you might still feel..

lonely.

it makes me wonder why sometimes.

its been a long time i didn't go out with my silly friends, Yen Yee and Kelsey. So, we went out to Jeth's Cafe yesterday night to have a drink, and then the mischievous us took jenga to play. Its not fun if there is no proper drink to accompany us, thus lead us to ordering a bottle of Heineken.

i am not a play-game-person! sure drink one!

ho-ho, I was the first to make the jenga fall. I am not as bad as Kelsey because she made it fell twice! :p And, Yen Yee is the pro!

then we were so random, Yen Yee suggested we should drive to the graveyard to just have a look, which scares Kels and I. Then, I suggested we should go to the general hospital to hang out, look at any handsome doctor on call at 12am! Kels thinks that Yen Yee and I were crazy. Lol.

No life, I call this. No where to go, I call this. But, its fun! I haven't been laughing so much I tell you, every minute there is something funny.

Tomorrow, 15km! Yes, we will just all do it. All you have to do is run and compete against yourself, not others. Beat the time you set for yourself, and be happy about it. As for me, I will run at my own pace, trying to finish the race for myself.

I will never do something for someone else because that motivational drive won't bring me far.
I am doing it for myself.
This is passion, this is my drive, my call.

Run well to all participants! :)

No comments: