Thursday, May 14, 2009

why?

after the exams, the target is to lose some weights which i have gained in a month.

preparations for the exam was crazy. thus, lead to eating almost every 2 hours!
exam papers were crazy too, leading to more eating now.

well, after 4 weeks of not running, i went for training yesterday. the smart me went without having lunch and my breakfast was a cup of mocha ice blended. this brought me to hypoglycemia during training. i learnt my lesson to at least eat something before training, this is not fun. not even reaching 1 km, i felt like throwing up and my head was dizzy.

but i have a 15km run this Sunday!

so, running at my own pace, slowly.. like a tortoise, together with my comrades.

this is not fun. i don't know how i am going to run through the whole 15km this Sunday. I hope there is no hill-ly up and down!

maybe I have lost my drive, my motivational drive to run. I tried searching it back, but I failed.

why am I making myself so upset and disappointed nowadays? why am I not doing any good?

why?

No comments: