Friday, May 22, 2009

believe - 22/5

but i am not letting go, i believe there is still much to believe in.

you know the feeling of.. someone is just always there for you no matter what?
whether the tree falls and obstruct your way, whether the storm is here, whether that person is having a bad day..
they are still there for you?
i know how it feels and i am grateful. :)

i have my boyfriend and very very supportive friends; the old ones and the a few months old friends. they would call to check on me making sure that i am okay and remind me to search for my old self back.

i know, i need the confidence i once had, and the die-die attitude.

to levin, yes i owe you for that, in 1.5 months.

now, i can run and do anything i want! :)
but i have made a deal with the boyfriend, its the death sentence, no way of me turning back. :(
but me like it! :)

this is what you call paradox.

when i know you are always there for me, i am always there for you too.

No comments: