Thursday, December 17, 2009

the end of the 1.5 years relationship with the club

throughout this years in university, i personally felt my shoulders; the burden gets heavier each and everyday.

sometimes, there's not enough time for everything that you want to do, but you just have to make time for it. and, even if you plan ahead, the plan might never turn out to be the way you want it to be. things just don't follow the way you want it to be.

just yesterday, i told myself i am not going to tear in front of the juniors. i am going to be a strong girl. proud enough, i hold my tears till i went home, watched an hour of drama and cried for 5 minutes because the ending of the drama was very touching as well. how fate came to me right? having a drama ending on the night when my relationship; my responsibility towards the only club i have truly loved is over. last year, at the moment my seniors were stepping down, handing the club to us, i cried.

does this mean i have grown?

this is really going to be weird. my only escape every Wednesday. my only reason i cannot study every Wed night is now no longer there. i am going to miss my every Wed training with rain or no rain very much.

well, most importantly, the club will still stay strong under the juniors, and shine as much as it could.

always, to infinity and beyond!

No comments: