Sunday, December 13, 2009

fate and hard work

have you ever wondered, how long can you love the person you are loving now or once upon a time ago?

and what if.. he/she changes into someone whom you don't seem to know anymore?

will you try to adapt, change him/her or leave?

no matter which you choose, sometimes I personally think things should be made clear even before you get together with him/her. telling him/her there's no point of return if one day you turn into this this and this. sounds demanding, but.. for the future, it is worth.

because..
you don't want to hurt yourself and of course, you won't want to hurt the one you love.

someone once told me, you should always tell how you feel to your partner, or he'll never know how you feel, what you hope etc etc.. in fact, this is easier said than done for a girl like me. i cry more than anything.

when i am angry, i cry. when i am sad, i cry even more. :(

then at last you will tell yourself, if in future it is not meant to be, no matter how hard you work at the relationship right now, it is going to be a waste.

p/s: i believe in fate and hard work.

And I am glad and thankful that I still have my best friend sending me big big hugs when I need them. :) Thank you for being there!


this is her. :)

No comments: