Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Phobia

It rained heavily early in the morning today when I was on the way to college. I'm not taking bus anymore, so well, March was my last month. I will miss Uncle Ho, the bus driver cause he is nice to me. =) My first day helping my friend to pay parking ticket was a terrible experience. It was drizzling and so after I got the parking ticket, I quickly turn around to walk cross the road to give him the parking ticket. Unfortunately, this &$&^!%^$& Malay guy was reversing his car with high speed that he almost bang my right side. And yes, if he were to bang me, I would be either paralyse or coma. He dare to look at me angrily as though it was my fault that he nearly bang me. Urgh. I am freaky mad at that ^#$!@%$^& guy for making me shock early in the morning and I forgot what I studied yesterday. It was a one way street! Why the hell you reverse there and with that speed? Effing guy!

p/s: People like you should not be allowed to drive, or there will be more accidents!

Physics kantoi already! =( No ice cream for you. But I still hope you get that A, and buy me ice cream to make me happy. By the way, McD's cone ice cream is only RM0.50 every first day of the month. Yay!

Tomorrow is Chemistry paper 5, then Thursday is Biology paper 5 and Friday is my kantoi day again cause its Maths, Pure.

I am looking forward to my holidays. Oh yes, its April Fool day. Last year's today is one of my memorable day. Mr. Kwan should know why and its our dirty little secret created by me! Hah~


No comments: