Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Ca Men

The rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

- Random Facts -

1. I cry a lot when watching dramas! Yes, cause I think I understand how they feel by putting myself in their shoes.

2. I might be bisexual at times. I don't know? I mean, who's not? Honest! Bisexual is not that bad actually, observing and admiring hot girls and fall in love with guys, is that bi?

3. I love arts, and I love painting, but I am doing science.

4. Donuts are not worth queuing for hours, people! Look at that Jco's and Big Apple, a waste of time.

5. I always buy things I don't need just because I feel I should have it.

6. I still love my standard 4 school canteen nasi lemak because of my valuable memories! The fact is, I dislike spicy food!

7. I get emotional very very fast, maybe in split seconds just because someone uttered words I didn't want to hear or seeing something I don't want to see.

8. I am evil and cruel when I want to be. Trust me. Everyone has their evil side, and whether they are hiding or not, I don't care and cannot be bothered because, its non of my business! Somehow, i hate people that acts not to be themselves.

9. I write pantuns whenever I am upset, hoping that one day I can compile everything and make it into a book titled "all from me"

There are more random stuffs, but I cannot think about it now.

I am tagging:
Yen Yee, Yun Yeen, Shaun Liew, E Li, Li Shin, Carr Men, Pei Li and Zhern Yung!


No comments: