Sunday, April 6, 2008

Temptation

I've to tell you all this, that I REALLY REALLY want to watch "Awake" and "Definitely, Maybe"! Urgh. I am trying so hard to get people accompany me to watch one of them. I seriously will thank you loads if anyone of you volunteer to being me watch cause, Pyramid don't have it after today. And so, we have to go to either One Utama or Mid V. *sighs*

p/s: hint hint. I told two person personally that I want to watch already. Hahah! You see, a guy and girl only cannot go for "Definitely, Maybe" to avoid misunderstanding. I need more people! I am not asking anyone for that, but you can ask me and bring me! =D

Like what Carr Men says, after trials already! No more studying.. YAY!!

27 dresses is nice, sweet and good.. but the dresses are weird! Watch it please and you will know why I said that. *laughs* Yi Jet told me right after the movie, " See Wei, i think inside the hall, there's 90% of girls." I laughed and replied, "the 10% of guys are ideal guys!" =)

I want to go shopping! I want to go Singapore! I want to go Bangkok! I want to go to the beach! *random*

Let me post a qoute today:
Shared joy is double joy, shared sorrow is half sorrow.


No comments: