Friday, April 11, 2008

Yesterday

I don't want to stand opposite Kai Jia already when playing badminton. I might really get bruises. She smashes so hard. Yes, she hit it right to my neck, right below my chin yesterday.

p/s: I am still young, don't want anything to happen to me. Smash your boyfriend la!

A big HMPH for you! *holds arm then walk away*

It was a good day, except for it rained to welcome me to everywhere i went. Sighs.

9km down! Hahahaha! I am a happy happy girl now.

Last year was my last time playing badminton, and it made me suffered last night. At first i was dead tired at 8pm, so I went to sleep at 9pm. Woke up at 12am cause my body started aching. Replied messages, took panadol for bodyache then went back to sleep. =)

p/s: I am sorry, I took panadol again. =/ But, its not the panadol we take for headache, its another type.

Ahhhh.. tell me your interview questions, please? *winks to E li and Carr Men* Thanks thanks thanks! *blows flying kisses*

Its another day! Today is Friday! Last week's Friday, we ended our Pure Maths and watched 27 dresses!

To you and only you, I really can handle sweeping your house floor! And of course, only for you cause I don't like sweeping! =) And so, that happens once in a blue moon.

No comments: