Thursday, May 1, 2008

0701PM4

There's something wrong with me.

Hormone imbalance or stress syndrome?

I don't know, maybe both.

I can be so so happy for the whole day, but I can easily get annoyed, irritated, angry and sad for a little minor small thing. Oh my God, the worst part is that I have to eat almost every 4 hours!
PM4 has got our own class t-shirt. Everyone complimented it. Cheers to Li Shin for the front design and PM4 members for the cross word puzzle! :)



The crossword. :)



Shin and I- dar-lings

Babies: Joo, Shin, Wei and Ning

The gangster us, don't you dare bully one of us. *wink*


Sashi, Ca Men, Shin, Pei Li, Chiew Yee (back); Rahdika, Carr Men, me and Kai Jia



Wei Keat, Kok Soo (back); Guan Teck, Zhern Yung and Ting Yu (from left)

Gonna miss PM4 alot alot alot!

We have a week to go, all together attending classes, then exam already. Sighs.

No comments: