Friday, May 30, 2008

:) and :(

I am so happy!

I am happy that my sensitivity and heart instinct is 98% accurate!

I have to admit, I like the way it is sometimes, but when it comes to myself, it flushed all the way down the drain. It happened too many times, and that made me weak and hate to feel it sometimes.

But, I loveeeee my sensitivity today!

p/s: To you know who you are, your secret is safe with me, don't worry! :) You can always talk to me if you want, about it.

We are not perfect human beings, thus the girl or guy that we like is also the same. So, please please stop saying " I am not good enough for him/ her." =.="

*******************************************************
I think my chemistry paper 5 was equally bad. Thus, I am not expecting much.
I am disappointed.
*******************************************************
I am successful! Due to my sadness and disappointment, I came home and played my shooting shooting game. Wheee~ I suceessfully conquered stage 8 and went to stage 9! Yesterday when I was so sleepy and that I am still dying to go to stage 9 but failed, I told my sister and mummy:
Me: I am going to finish that game and go to stage 9 in an hour time tomorrow! You all must sit and see.
Sister: Alright.
Jengjengjeng! I made it. I am proud of myself. :)
I slept the whole afternoon. But I am still tired. Urgh.
I miss hanging out with the babies, talking nonsense and doing nothing. :(

No comments: