Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

HAPPY MUMMY's DAY to my real mummy who raised me up, bear with this manja daughter and sacrificing non-stop for me!

HAPPIE HOTTEST MUMMY's DAY to my hottest mummy, Ning for being hot and lame, for being there when I needed her and accompanying me.

THANKS A LOT to both! *xoxo*

We, as in Wei Keat and I, as faithful and loving children that loves our hottest mumy, we bought her this rose. You see, its worth everything to buy it cause I like it, and that it won't die. It'll stay that pretty forever, just like my hottest mummy, hopefully. :)

This is maomao (the dog) with the rose:



Well, Happy Mother's Day to all the mum I know and those that I don't know! Mummy is always the best! They make good food, they love us and they never let their children down.

HUGS!

No comments: