Saturday, May 31, 2008

Kim Tae Hee

I am in love with this korean actress! Let me proudly present: Kim Tae Hee! =)

A little of her details:
She's born on March 29, 1980! This means she's 28; but she seriously look younger to me. Teehee! She has a bachelor degree in fashion designing, graduated from Seoul National University. This proves that she's not only beautiful but has intelligence too! :)
She's truly a beauty because:
B- brain
E- elegant
A- attitude
U- unique
T- tall, standing tall and confident
Y- yourself

More pictures of her :) I am crazily in love with her!




She;s pretty, cute and elegant, right??
If you want to watch some korean dramas that she has acted, I would suggest:
1. Stairway to heaven
2. Love story in Harvard
3. Forbidden Love
Good day to everyone!
I cannot get enough of her. I am going to watch Stairway to Heaven again! :)
p/s: Hottest mummy aka Ning, I think she's way prettier than Fa La. Hahah!

No comments: