Tuesday, May 27, 2008

break

I am going to take a break from blogging cause Kevin said I am a boring blogger and bla bla bla. So, alright, I will satisfy him.

Due to stress, I am getting more naive and creative.

Creative because I mixed the 2 Biuret solutions together today in order to get my purple colour! You see, there wasn't any potassium hydroxide like what we learn in book, to mix to the protein; we had 2 different Biuret, one with transparent blue and another is transparent. Hah~ Creative. Creative.

Xerophyte leaf.

Naive is because I trust people like Kevin so so easily till he got to fool me. After paper, we went for lunch in McD. I queued for food, while Kevin sat.

After buying, I saw Kevin reading newpaper.

Me: Is that Sun paper? *it looked thick* Or Star?
Kevin: Star. I bought it just now.
Me: *wonder when* Alright.
Kevin: Yeah.

After meal, when we want to walk out, Kevin left the newpapers at the newspaper column.

Me: I thought it belongs to you?
Kevin: No....
Me: Huh? You said....
Kevin: HAHAHAH~

I got fooled by Mr. Kwan! Urgh~

It reminds me of Mei Jiun, camera-shy girl. Same thing, but this time, I got fooled for YEARS, then i found out. *whacks my head*

I don't know why my eyes are painful when I touch it.

Its a stress stress stress week! Why is chemistry and maths on the same day?? *sighs*

I love chemistry, and I don't think I will ever love something like how I love chemistry. I fell in love with it when I first got contact with it. I seriously think this is chemistry. But but, not all the topics in chemistry that I like. Hee.. I hate most of the applications, except for a few. :)

It might be my last time sitting for chemistry paper. I hope I won't disappoint it, and it will not disappoint me. *emo*

Time for a break cause of Kevin.

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee chemistry!

No comments: