Sunday, September 14, 2008

3rd week

I am very sorry for the lack of updates, and I guess most of us are busy.

First of all,

I still miss orientation moments!
I love hanging out at the library! For food and for the scenery from my favourite sitting place.
I still love hanging out with my seniors, cause they are funny and adorable!
I went for Infinity Milers' first welcoming party- they made us run! =)
I pricked my fingers twice to get blood!
I missed the Adventure Club's welcoming party because I forgot.
I sleep in the train everyday on my way home! Which I normally won't. =(
I got my own locker for the very first time.
I haven't got a chance to talk to my 'very enthusiastic' mentor!
I met up with Ken Hon on Friday for a movie- Wall E and did archery together, then arcade.
p/s: I know, I have to improve in alot of things before you come home next year! And, I will beat you! =p
I went for a charity home visit. We had fun!
Suppose to meet up with Eugene Chin, but we both cannot find time together! 2 more days only, and it will be next year! Dumbo curry mate!
Ask me out for jogging please??!! I loveee running!
I still love eating desserts!

I went for the mooncake and also BBQ party at Ca Men's house. =)
Zhern has got a new phone which is triple my phone price! Crap!
I didn't go clubbing on Friday night although I have transport home because I am tired and I have work to be completed for Sat. =( I am sorry, Yi Jet!


This is random:
I still would exchange something in order to have you in my life because I do love you alot as a friend.

No comments: