Sunday, September 28, 2008

Celebrations!

Its been a real hectic week. No, I don't know why time seem to pass so fast and what awaits me every single day.

Like what Wen Peng said before Milers training that day:
'You know arh, this is what we all look forward to go for every week?' Yes, indeed, the Milers' training. I know, its running, and only running. But somehow, running a few kilometers seem to get my attention already. Although I have to admit that there are times I felt like sleeping more than running before training starts. But yeah, you know, we stay back for many many hours before training starts? Lol.

I still love running. :) Oh, I love the new park that we were brought to the other day, which was 3kilometers away from IMU. In total, you get to run around 8kilometers if you are in certain group, depending on who lead. I don't care how many kms I ran, all I know is that I have to train because I want to run for both the pacers that I have registered. Uh-huh, the smart me, sprained the ankle tendon and now it hurts whenever I walk. What more run? :(

Then, on Thursday, we celebrated Wen Peng and Devan's birthday! Yeah, both turning 19 only, so still can celebrate happily la of course. According to Dr.Galy, after 20, we shouldn't celebrate birthday anymore because that would mean celebrating us getting nearer to the grave. -.- Okie, whatever. Here's some pictures:

The cake from library cafe before it got smashed. :)

First stop, Wen Peng. A new way of smashing cake on someone.

2nd stop, Devan!

The beautiful cake that turned into, erm, no comment.


We still eat them, somehow!

The us!
Back from left: Kien Jeen, Khee Lung and Lawrence.
Middle row: Me, Yuan Liang, Michelle, Steph and Suki
Front: The 2 birthday boys- Wen Peng and Devan.

*****

Then, on Friday, we celebrated Kevin's birthday. Yes, its a little way too early, but we had to, because some of us cannot make it on his real big day! We ( E Li, Pei Li, Kai Jia, Carr Men, Guan Teck, Kevin and I) went to Secret Recipe in Sri Petaling after 3pm.

Kevin, with his natural smile that attracts many many *coughs*girls*coughs*and guys* :p

Its just him. Saliva all over the cake.

The us.
Back- Carr Men, Pei Li, Kevin, Guan Teck.
Front- Me, Kai Jia, E Li.


*****

Saturday and Sunday was a totally family weekend because we were all gathered in my cousin's house to help him out for his wedding and just hang around, talking and chatting. :)

I want to go prawn-ing! Fish-ing will do too! whatever.
p/s: Joyce Teh, lets go!
.

No comments: