Saturday, September 6, 2008

Day 10, Day 11 and Day 12

Sorry for not being able to update about myself. I haven't been so busy in my life for orientation I tell you. Or should I say this will be the one and only wonderful orientation I am going to have throughout my life? Yes, I REALLY REALLY did have fun, with the Malig9 people and also the Malig9 OOs'! I cannot express how much is my love for them, really. They treated us so well and sweet and be with us every single moment that they could spend with us; some even skipped a bit of their lectures. For the next few weeks, I need to be independent again because there wouldn't be anyone to pamper me like some of them already and the worst thing of all, I need to get use to not seeing the seniors everyday. I am sad! =(

*****
Day 10.

Nothing much happened on this day. I was suppose to overnight in Michelle's house helping her out with the props we needed for tomorrow- Variety Night. But. at the end of the day, I went back home at 830pm because I didn't bring enough clothes to survive until Saturday morning. Throughout the day, we went around hunting for signatures by the SRC (Student Representative Council) and also the orientation committees. Some may think that the signature hunt is a total waste of time, but I personally love it! Doing weird stuffs that the seniors wanted sometimes can make me laugh even when I am asleep.

*****
Day 11.

I did my PBL in the morning. Then, had my PBL class. And, after that was totally occupied with my Variety Night preparation already. Everyone says that this Variety Night is the most important night during the orientation. Our theme for the whole group performance was 'game character in the 1960'. Ideas given by Kien Jeen was so cool and that made us won 1st place! We are the group champion for this batch for the Variety Night! Woohoo~ All the hard work by Michelle, designing the costumes for each character really paid off. I will soon update a picture of the characters to show you what she did for us and then you will go 'WOAH' for sure! =)
Not to forget other OOs like Yuan Liang, Suki, Li Yen, Tien Ming, Khee Lung, Hung Yew, Ghi Waie, Kien Jeen and Siew Kim which really contributed in everything as well! They are the best 'family' you can ever find in your uni! =p But, too bad, they belong to me and Malig9!
We were too lazy to watch other groups' performance, so Yuan Liang and I went and practise mass dance, followed by playing one round of pool and dart games. After everything ended, we went McD to have supper. I slept around 330-4am.

*****
Day 12.

Woke up at 645am. This is the day, the day I don't want it to come to fast but, crap, came faster than it was expected to be. =( Nothing much to be done for this event but to get ourselves masks. So, we (Yuan Liang, Tien Ming, Steph, Adrian, Lawrence, Devan, Jian, Li Hoong, Wen Peng and I) went Mid Valley to hunt for masks. The theme was Masquerade and our group 9 had to dress up only in white. Its the easiest colour to get clothes, of course. =) This was going to be the end of it. End of orientation. End of the sleepless nights or 3 hours of sleep a day. I don't mind if this continues and never end, but it shall remain as a dream. It was a emotional night for me, and I guess for everyone of us. We had super cool bonding with the OOs, okay? The minute where they asked us to present souvenirs to the seniors, we didn't have ours with us, we couldn't get what we wanted to get for them in MidV! =( When we didn't get anything for them, they got something for us! T.T My heart sank when Yuan Liang and Michelle gave us each a photoframe with a picture of us together on the Variety Night. I know, it was another sleepless night of them doing this photoframe for us! I felt so bad because we didn't do that for them. There goes my tears but it was dark and no one saw. Mass dance was cool, with Ghi Waie as my partner except for the part where he forgetten some steps. Lol. But, still, he's good! =) Then, went mamak at Ajimal with some of them.

This is the photoframe! =)

p/s: Thanks alot to Adrian for letting us overnight for the past 2 nights!

I need time, to get myself back, to get use to not seeing you guys. Dinner time will make me reminisce the times we had dinner together. Atrium will make me pause and look around. PBL rooms will be the place where I seek for the laughters and lame-ness. A lot more to go, but I shall stop before my heart goes weak again. It's going to be tough.

I loveeeeeeeeee every single one of the OOs! *hugs*

p/s: Michelle and I have so much in common! We both are going to be the dessert queen and make the people who sells dessert to be richer! =) Wait till I stay in hostel. Yay- can eat with her more often then. And, she's the best costume designer that you can ever find!

Thank you OOs for skipping lectures, cheerleading practise and every other thing for us and just to be there for us!


I haven't been dreaming when I sleep- abnormal.

No comments: