Sunday, September 21, 2008

First hiking on 20/09/08.

Good morning everyone!
My new record in sleeping straight for several hours is 15 hours! =) 15 hours! I have never imagined trying that, but I made it! Try it if you haven't. But, I don't think you will want to waste your time sleeping lah.


I went Klang Gates to hike with other Infinity Milers members! For your information, Klang Gate is NOT situated in Klang, ok? Its erm, 'somewhere over the rainbow' in Kuala Lumpur la, further than Zoo Negara and after a Bulatan Bukit Mas. It took us around 20 minutes from IMU to reach there.

Now, imagine you did not have a good night sleep because on Friday night because I went to cheer for my lovely family members whom were involved in cheerleading and it was also the night when IMU Cup officially ends! Then, after knowing who won for the cheerleading, it was already 12am. Then, Kevin, Guan Teck and I went to Adrian's house to shower before fetching Steph from Subang. After fetching Steph, it was already 1am. Sleep, sleep. Woke up at 3am because we should gather outside IMU at 4am according to Mr. President.

Then, on the highway early in the morning with 11 cars tailing Mr. President's car. You should see the awesome-ness! Its super cool where 12 cars move together ok! Then, reached there around 530am and we were divided into groups as usual. I have gotten Jeremy Joseph and Le Min as the leader. They rock! Then, climb climb climb! There were 6 peaks of hills that we went through before coming to the end down the hill. At the first peak, we waited to see the sunrise. Its super beautiful! According to Mr. President again, everytime he climbs, the scene of the sunrise is different and thus everytime is a different experience. This is my first time, I shall tell you all whether it is true to be different or not the next time I climb! =)

I didn't get to watch sunrise with you.








And, we celebrated Mr. Vice Pres's- Wei Sheng's birthday at the first peak. Happy Birthday, Wei Sheng! *i don't think he reads my blog anyway*

This is Wei Sheng.

Then we continued climbing all the 5 peaks. On the way of course being the real me, I fell on my knees once when climbing, then I even scratched my right hands on the rocks, and the funniest thing was I slipped on the way home. Its funny because Jun How reminded me NOT to slide at the place and right after he said 'DON'T slide', I slided and landed on my butt, which is very painful! =( My right ankle is also a little twsited, but all this pain is nothing because I had fun! I love fun and I shall climb again someday! =)

This is Justin.

Kevin Kwan!

Jun How, my batch rep- I owe him alot alot!
Thanks for keeping me safe throughout the climb and everything! Sorry for making your right side of body hurting because you had to hold my right hand using your right hand to walk all the way back and allowing me to accidently kick your precious sports shoe.
Seriously, THANKS ALOT!

Our group name: I want to pee! =) Always neutral, see 4 girls and 4 guys?

Justin hurt his hand. At least mine wasn't as bad as his!

Le Min, our senior! She's super cool and pro in climbing. =)

Ray Mun, the Mr. President whom I had to thank him for borrowing me his headtorch! Super bright headtorch which helped my friend front and back of me to see the track as well.

Esther. Me. Stephanie.

Wen Peng and I. He's my batch sports representative.

After climbing, we went to Steven Corner's to eat. =) I really did have fun.

1 comment:

Sihan said...

cool blog you have. You ss-ed with so many seniors huh... juz kidding. It's fun, wasn't it? I believe we all had fun and the experience was simply unforgettable.