Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A climb

Me want to watch sunrise with you.
Me want to watch sunset with you.
Just you.
*coughs*

Nothing can make me take my eyes of you. The ironic thing is that, I don't know who's the who. I just felt like saying and typing.
r.a.n.d.o.m.

The mooncake party at Adrian's place on Monday night was super cool! A few of us stayed back in the library until 630pm after 1015am lecture! Imagine that lah, people! It was so tiring you know. Then, Yuan Liang came into the library and asked Hung Yew, Wen Peng and Ghi Waie to go for dinner now because Tien Meng and him got to go support Jolene at erm, 8pm for her 2.2km road relay!

Speaking about this, I regretted not going to support Jolene very berry much! Urgh~
Dinner time we had Hung Yew grandpapa, Yuan Liang daddy, Ghi Waie daddy, Tien Meng uncle, Wen Peng, Devan, Lawrence, Adrian and I.
p/s: Yes, I am the only girl. Lolz!

After eating, some of us was just too tired to move, so we went back to Adrian's place to wait for Yuan Liang daddy to come back with more people! We played the XBox at the mean time, erm, some car racing game. Of course I didn't even win a single race, I am not a game person lahh. But, wait, I practise! *grins*

Then, Yuan Liang daddy came around 9 and we continued playing the car racing game until 10 plus, when all of us decided to go yumcha at Halo Cafe, OUG. Drink, eat and talk till 12 plus. Michelle and Siew Kim was tagged along after their cheerleading and Jer Ming too! Then, the hyper Michelle and I want to play lantern very much, and so, we forced Jer Ming, Yuang Liang and Adrian to play at 12 plus, near 1am beside the Vista C swimming pool! =)
p/s: YL daddy, I truly hope you did well in PBL today. Lolz!

Infinity milers tomorrow!

No comments: