Saturday, October 4, 2008

03-10-08

Big broad smile for what I did yesterday. :)

I went out with Yen Xi, Kevin and Guan Teck. :) Oh well, it was Kevin's birthday a day before yesterday and Yen Xi's birthday coming soon. I am such a manipulator, yes I am! :p So, of course we celebrated their birthday very very low profile-ly. After fetching darling YenXi, we bought the movie ticket. And, oh, PLEASE do watch Mama Mia! The show is way too interesting and sweet and lovable and.. *everything positive*. Then, headed to Parkson with the hope to get nice formal shirts for the cockroach, but he's way too choosy. Ended up buying n-o-t-h-i-n-g. :(

But, I got to take a picture of this cute girl, helping Kevin to carry the bear which we bought for him on his birthday.


Then, we just walk around aimless-ly.

My closest friend in uni. :)

The October babies- Libra!
Both my closest friend in uni that will pamper me.


Hon Meng Daddy ar, I was so excited to take this picture to show you! Its snoopy, yo!

A delicious and yummy cake from Delicious.

The buddies. Kevin calls himself Batman, and so, Guan Teck is his Robin?

<3

Have you seen the daddy-side of Kevin?

Awwww! He'll definitely be a wonderful daddy.


And, this girl will definitely be a excellent mummy!

At the end of the day...

Kevin and Kevin Junior.
That name was given to his 19th birthday present. Cute?
Now, Kevin, you have a bear and thus, my Swensens is safe!

The happy 4!

Go watch Mama Mia! :)

Did I mention, Twilight movie will be out in Malaysia on the 27th Nov?!!! *jumps around happily* :)

'the winner takes it all, the loser has to fall.'

No comments: