Thursday, October 23, 2008

Milers. :)

Infinity Milers, the most caring club you can ever have, planned a pre-pre summative for us. :) So cool right, thus, making some of us stress and then study, trying to memorize the notes, or even swallowing them! But come to think about it again, I start to love the way we were asked to study (in a way, do revision) and then, being a running and mountain climbing club, we were needed to perform some fit exercise to answer their questions.

The plan obviously came from the Mr. Hyper (Justin), which was also my orientation's treasure hunt's planner and so, we went through the similar routes again, from one station to another to answer what ever questions they asked yesterday. As far as I can remember, there were 5 stations yesterday. My first station was the Wei Sheng and Le Min station, next was Roderick and Xin Ying, then Mr.Pres (Ray Mun), and then, all the way to Whei Ying and Jeannie's station and lastly, the Mr.Hyper and Ying See's station. :) Running up and down but more to walking and slow jog, making decisions whether to do burpies, star-jump, push-ups or sit-ups. Lol!

The happiest thing was that, I have had another experience I have never had! It was....

raining!

Yes, we did all that under the rain. :) date: 22.10.08

The next thing I want to do is urhm.. dance slow dance under the rain. :) *shhhh...*

*****

Tomorrow is Friday! Our Bukit Gasing hiking day! :) Night hike. I suppose its going to be fun because partly, I get to see more stars, and get nearer to them? Yay-ness! Imagine, you carrying 4 bottles of 1.5 litres of water up tomorrow. Yes, that is what we are required to do because we are preparing ourselves for a 4 days 3 nights hike. Ho-ho.

Please please DO NOT rain! Please please.. *prays hard*

I know its going to be fun under the rain again, but I don't want my shoes to get dirty, wet and muddy again. Ahaks, I know this is contradicting. :/

Seriously, every week walk past me so quickly that before I even realise, its again the weekend. :( Slow down, slow down!

Till then, bye folks, and I shall come back soon to elaborate on my night hike! :D Have a fantastic weekend, alright?

No comments: