Saturday, October 25, 2008

Night hike (24-10-08)

Hello bello and ello! :)

As I mentioned earlier, I went hiking on Friday night. Oh firstly, thank goodness it didn't rain when we were hiking! Thank God! :) :)

We started hiking around 830pm I guess after waiting for another 2 cars that got lost and a little inspirational talk by Roderick and a little 'think out of the box' game. Yes, it was dark by then. And the trail was super muddy and thus, slippery. At certain track, you can even feel your feet going into the muddy soil. Lol! Then, walked across super small river, or maybe its not even called a river, just water flowing through place, thus making our shoes wet and hmm.. soggy? Its not so bad actually, cause the weather was good. The funny thing was that whenever I hold on to any of the tree branches, the water droplets on the leaves will be shook then drop on us, making Jeannie screamed once because she thought it was drizzling! Ahaks ahaks! :)

Nevertheless, its again my another experience hiking at night. More to come, more to come! Although we got lost for a while, but at last we found the way back to the exit again at 11pm plus. Then headed to Steven's Corner to eat dinner around 12am. Uh-huh, our life don't sound that stress and hectic after all, right? Ho-ho. Reached home at 1am plus near to 2am.

p/s: I personally think Justin's diagnose is right. Sighs.

I need to stay in Vista, yeah.

Have a great weekend and a free splendid holiday on Monday! :D

Owh, according to my calendar, the October month is the month of perseverance. :) Fits me and milers perfectly. With a little elaboration, its written: just over the mountain is a beautiful valley, but you must climb the mountain to see it. :)

Cheers!

No comments: