Sunday, October 19, 2008

19-10-08 ( Good day)

Hey folks! This is my 100th post! :) :)

And I have achieved something today!

*drums roll*

*still rolling*

*stops*

Its just another ordinary Sunday for some of you out there, but for the 57 of us, from IMU, today is definitely another eventful day. Yes! We participated in the Mizuno Wave Run (10km). Why is it called wave? Erm, basically its because there were up hill and down hill, thus sounding like a wave? So, yes, I was told that this wave run is one of the most difficult runs in Malaysia! :)

And... I made it! We made it! :)

Despite the dilemma I was going through the whole day yesterday, I am glad that I at last chose to run. Oh, the reason I wasn't supposed to run was because of my in the healing process ankle. Hey hey, I do love my legs alright? Its just, I had to make it to my target. I am happy to be the less than 400 people in girls category to reach the end point. *I didn't get to look at the number I got, cause I felt like fainting.* Lol! I saw a 3** only. :(

But, whatever, I've got another finisher medal, yo! :) :)

I heard, only top 500 from woman category will get it, so yes, I am happy! All in all, 1300 medals will be given out. Despite the never-get-to beat my self timing this time, due to some unwanted accidents, I am happy that I completed it actually. 1 hour 20 mins was my target, but I completed it in I guess, 1 hour 25 mins? :(

There's always a next time. Heee..

I guess that's all for now. Oh, I love you guys for being such a great supporter. :) Especially Jeannie who waited for me at the first aid too. Love love!!

p/s: I am still the old See Wei you people know, its just, running and hiking really really are my interests now. The undying interests still remain, of course like loving the sky, loving the stars, the beach and watching movies with friends? :) Oh, this includes my contagious laugh!

I want to be the small girl, always. Can can?

1 comment:

yiemmima said...

hey see wei,
stumbled on ur blog. =)
Yea, hiking and running rocks.
You should try joining raleigh international KL. They have introweek and monthly hikes, activities, etc. I'm sure you'll love it. take care. =)
-mima