Saturday, December 27, 2008

27/12

Uh..

Its my hottest mummy and handsome daddy's 1 year anniversary.

:)

Yeah, it still make no sense that both of them are younger than me, daddy by a mere few days which makes him happy, and mummy by a year? :(

I love the both of you!

*****

On the other hand, I was feeling so heart pain, as in, yes, the last time I felt this was like 10 days ago? Sighs. For me, its still health first, then everything else.

p/s: get the hint now?

No, I am not complaining that life have not been good and etc etc; the truth is, life has been too great! :) I know exams are near and its so weird to say life is great at this moment. Hah~ I just had to because I feel so, kays?

ALL THE BEST to everyone I know that is going to sit for exam in a few more days!

No comments: