Saturday, December 6, 2008

5th Dec

It was 5th December, and I know its near, very near already. Try counting down and you will know. I shall move to find my second home and make it my second home.

I have never done that, but wonderfully at the end of the day, I enjoyed, and I am satisfied with what I brought home with me last night. It was a long day, staying awake from 5am to 12am was something I haven't tried before this. But, the time tick-tock-tick-tock, just flew by. :( Oh, and its also today that I had dinner at William's, a place where its like a mamak but with all kinds of food (you name it, and you get it concept) and its crowded, most importantly, the food is delicious! :)

Oh gosh, when I thought I had quite a good day and was hoping it will end with a smile just before I sleep, it turned out to be a emo one. I accidentally deleted ALL my inbox messages! :( :( For those who know me well, you know how sad I can be if that happens, and duh, for circumstances like, need to reformat phone which leave me with no choice only will make me let go messages. Urgh, that's how stupid I can be. Arrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh....

I shall try to get over it. Gawd, I still feel the lost.

No comments: