Monday, December 1, 2008

:)

Once, my new-found uncle to be, given the all kinds of nickname by me, now ended up calling him uncle told me, if there's something he has learnt throughout the last year or so, is that we really got to balance things out. Show our parents that we are willing to work hard in studies and in training, and we shall have blessings for everything that we want to do.

I still remember once when I was feeling bitter about myself, neglecting certain things in my life. Knowing, there is no way I can keep things like how I want it to be, no matter how much I try, I will still have to give up something. I cannot have everything that I want, no?

I guess; everyday, every minute, as I am getting older, I am missing something, something I cannot tell what it is. I learn to appreciate the chances I have, do what I want most and being more positive about life.

Sometimes, having more cells that are curious to know things in me brought things around me looking more interesting. This made me became Bella too, and I found 'my' Edward. 'my' Edward's look is of course not like the Robert Pattinson larh, but I am not a superficial person, so, yeaps, its okay. This is a top secret. :) Its so good that, I can sort of 'read' him, but *evil grins*, he cannot 'read' me.

For now, I gotta go because I am the uncle's niece now, and more responsibility to hold.

Byes!

And, I got a super sweet and thoughtful small gift called the 'Ralph Lauren Black Patrick' today from Edward. Thanks! :) :)

Everyone made my day! 1/12/08

No comments: