Sunday, December 28, 2008

friendship?

"I guess when certain things are said, we cannot take it back.

Also, when certain things are done, we cannot just ignore it and move on."

That's a friendship, I guess? Although people always say, 'forgive and forget'.

Some things in life, its easier said than done, I know that very well. Its not that I don't care about it, its just I don't know what I can do about it.
I used to believe, if I don't need you in my life in order to keep me going, I don't mind losing you, because you are just a friend. Trust me, that would mean nothing, and I won't even bother to get upset. But, that is a belief I guess, because it didn't work; didn't work well although I have tried convincing myself.

Give me more time. I shall.. try my best to get you out of my sight, my everything, for the hurt that I once gotten, and left me a scar.


Life goes on, whether it is sweet or sour.

Its been 78 hours, and it felt like forever! Just, 2 more days to go.

*****

(Le Min, myself and Ying See)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Ying See! :)

You are a great senior and a valuable friend. I will forever remember how you kept me going during my very first hike. You never left me alone, never complain, but always be there for me keeping me in your sight, making sure I am safe. You tried singing songs too, to make me less tired.
Thanks, for everything!


*hugs*. I hope you will have a great day, filled with joy and happiness!

No comments: