Sunday, June 1, 2008

A battle.


Its the battle between the beauty-ful girls. =)
Vote vote, tell Ning and I, who's prettier, no on the fence please. Just say whether its Fa-La Chen or Kim Tae Hee.

This is Fa-La Chen with a little of her details:
She's born on 24 February 1982. She is Miss Asian America 2002, Miss Chinatown USA 2003 runner up (Miss Chinese Chamber of Commerce), Miss New York Chinese 2004, and Miss Chinese International 2005 runner up. She graduated from Goizueta Business School of Emory University with a BBA degree.



Just to be fair, I selected 3 of my favourite pictures of Fa-la. Hahaha!
Now, tell us, who's prettier!
******
Weaknesses make people weak. Honesty crushes people's heart. Accepting the fact that too many dramas surround you is hurting. Listening to your favourite songs which are slow makes you feel lost.
No, I don't blame you for being honest. No, I am not angry with you. But I am truly not a Miss Nice. I don't say yes to everything. I don't simply help people. I just don't think it will work for me. I am sorry to anyone of you if you have asked for my help and I didn't.
I need to make it clear, if it is about explaining something, I am bad at it, I cannot make poeple understand. Thus, I choose to say, "Sorry, I think you better ask someone else who can answer you." I mean seriously, you want to listen to my explaination and fail?
I am sorry, so sorry!
Being too vulnerable to harmful cases, people will learn how to defend themselves. I believe, a person who always says yes to all demands might not sincerely meant it sometimes. I believe those who don't forever say yes to demands has a reason.
There's just too many things. I am looking forward to my family dinner and meet my sweet niece, who's my anti-depress liposome. =)

No comments: