Thursday, June 12, 2008

Scary and lame

I want to sleep. I want to sleep. I want to sleep.

Somehow, I just cannot sleep like how I usually can. Its just so annoying when you are physically so so tired but you just can't get the rest either by napping or sleeping. Big urgh.

I dreamt about aliens last night! So scary. No, the aliens didn't appear in front of me straight away but they were in the computer! No, not my computer but I cannot remember who's. The aliens kept mitosis-ing in the computer and then one by one jumps out from the monitor!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...!!!

Then, I woke up. =( Thank God, no aliens were around me.
*****
Some lame things which E Li said yesterday:

E Li: This thing, wear already can see 3-dimensional, so what if I wear 3 of it? Can i see 9-dimensional??
Kai Jia and I: *speechless and look at her*
E Li: Ok, I was trying to be lame only.

LOL.

According to E Li, on 21st June there's the Hannah Montana thingy in Disney channel, where you wear this 3-D specs and you can see it 3-D-ly. I assume you can get the 3-D specs for free from pyramid.

For daddy Leong, Mummy Leong and E Li Leong.

No comments: