Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Urgh.

No no, mathematics wasn't easy! It is the most difficult one I have ever encountered! Hey, in my finals somemore. *cry out loud*
I need something to stop my heart from crying and bleeding.
So, I went to youtube.com and watch my favourite boy. He will make me feel better.
I think my mathematics is not a A already. For real, I think I am stupid. =( Like what Sam said, its like I want to jump down from a building after handing in my paper.
I can't be more emotional than now. *current song: bleeding love*
Watch the video to laugh and fall in love with that cute little 3 years old boy.
Before I forget, we laughed so hard at Ting Yu this morning. We were talking about National Service. Then he said Kai Jia got Kuantan. So, we were like, in Pahang, but he said no firmly.

TY: Kuantan is in Kelantan la.
All of us: AHAHAHA! No..
Me: Kuantan is in Pahang la.
LS: Kuantan is the ibu negeri of Pahang la. Kelantan is Kota Bharu.
*still laughing*
Then, LiShin drew a map!

Jeng Jeng. Our Malaysia map. =)

p/s: Ting Yu later said that he mistook Pahang for Perak. Lol.

We are much nearer to our trip, yo! =) =)

Love. Love. Love. *excited*

No comments: