Monday, June 23, 2008

Another boring day

Yi Jet asked me to suggest ways to curb boredness. Well, this is what I do everyday after waking up at around noon:

1. Switch on the computer- log into facebook
2. Love and care for my baby and get a nice place in texas hold 'em poker
3. Sit in front of the computer until my eyes get really tired
4. When its about time to go for dinner, eat!
5. Follow your mum or dad out if they ask you to
6. Continue playing poker
7. Watch tv after 8 until whatever time
8. Choose some books to read
- I am reading "Killing Britney" now
9. Go back to the computer and read blogs
10. Sleep and that would be around 4am

I don't really know what does life means like this. I want to go out with my friends but I hate the fact that the petrol price was increased by 41%! So, I haven't got a chance to see my friends at all after prom. I am sad. :(

Have you ever seen people crying when reading a book???? I did, I did! I know its funny, and my sister laughed at me so hard. Okay, I got to explain why I cried. The book that I am currently reading is about a girl, named Britney. p/s: Not Britney Spears! She lost her mother when she was quite young, then she had a boyfriend, but he died after sending her home one night. So, the part that made me cried was when a few of his friend gave a short speech in his funeral about him, especially when Britney gave. My tears rolled down.

Don't laugh at me! I know I am stupid and naive! :(

I am happy! Joyce is back and she's going to watch movie with me and go shopping with me! Yay yay!

I am also happy because the Redang trip is nearer day by day! I pray there will be no rain when we are there. I want it to be cloudy so that I don't become a roast human like some people who went there before me. Lol. *cross fingers*

No comments: