Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Unknown

That song above is my current favourite song. Try listening to it? *cheers*
*****
What does a graduation bear means to you? What does a forever friends bear keychain means to you?
Personally, both of that gift were given to me. I am glad I have them. They were given to me by my bestest friend who is almost like a sister to me, Mei Jiun. I got the lovely graduation bear from her on my high school graduation day. Then, I got the forever friends keychain from her last year, when she came back from Australia for holiday. I cannot tell you how much they meant to me, its almost the whole sincerity says everything. Now that we are in two different countries and we cannot hang out as often, the bears keep me accompany whenever i think of her.
Here they are:

The graduation bear.



Half of the keychain, cause its meant to be kept this way. :) I'm keeping "forever" and MJiun is having "friends".

*****

I am gasping for more air. I inhale oxygen, but I cannot feel it. Maybe I am too tired, both mentally and physically. I want to get immune to it, but somehow I failed to be immuned. Being strong and not to break down like I always did is just not me. I am not the capricorn girl.

I am happy because it ended. Well, somehow it just ended. I guess, after we lifted some things, for example, a packet of rice, after a while, we will pay and bring it home and let it be in the place where it is suppose to be. I guess life is just like the scenario too, firstly by lifting then experience the sweet and sour then let it go, or you can call it get over it. If only life is as simple as the lightning which happens in a split second; no one hurts and nothing happen.

*****

As it gets closer to me, I don't know the way to approach it. I complained way to much. I worried way to much, and I am still counting on.

No comments: