Saturday, November 15, 2008

aiks. end - hurray!

For me, yesterday was a don't know-why-day. I did a lot of things without a reason, for example, going to uni, was seriously a waste of petrol, sleeping hours and time. But, yeah we still went. The lecture was so empty! :(

The feeling of missing someone is bad, especially if that someone is very dear to your heart. Out of no where, I miss MJ so much that I could tear at that moment because my heart felt so empty yet heavy. But I chose to text her instead of crying, so yea. I miss you, Jiun! The negative thing is that she's only coming back after 1 week and 1 day after my birthday, and that we will only have 1 day time to spend together after so long because she's leaving for HK with family for a short holiday after that. Duggit duggit!

Now, I wish I am not going to stay in Vista because.. I want to spend my night time with her, everyday! till she goes back to Aussie. :(

Well, she was then busy hosting meeting with her ADND committee, and me being the too free one, typed out all my hiking days stuffs to her so that she could read after her online meeting, every single detail that I could remember. Now, we have a 'pocket secret' that is too sweet to be revealed. You see, others might just think its nothing, but for me and me, I will remember it for life and definitely things surround me will trigger me to think about the 'pocket secret'. I miss it. How wonderful can 1 touch be, sometimes? Hah~

At the peak, with 10 degrees celcius, the stars still look so pretty! Thank goodness I didn't miss it. Good times, good times.

Lol. I am officially engaged to MJ via facebook. long story, don't bother asking why we came to this conclusion of making it known to people. This is a long distance which will survive! :)

3 comments:

MeiJiun said...

Hey luv

I miss you too!! :s But I promise to make it up to you for missing your birthday k?

Owh sweet nostalgia.. pocket secret. Hehe.. XD

Take care babes, I'll see you soon. ;)

xoxo
MJ

See Wei said...

yeah! the pocket secret shall make me feel loved at least till you come back, which is still long from now. sobs. i freaking miss you! wished i had wings to fly. mwaah!

HeartzOfGold said...

*jealous jealous*
haha..
recovered fully from ur climb?