Tuesday, November 18, 2008

its just so.

Have you ever wondered, why we are easier to be mentally tired than physical? Well, you may not exactly have to agree with me, but I have been thinking about it but I just don't know why. So, yes I wonder if you guys think like me.

I guess, at the end of the day, I am still the soft hearted one.

I think, I miss the old Britney Spears songs and video clips. I just watched them from you tube. Her first album was sweet, lovely and awesome. :) I love 'born to make you happy', 'sometimes' and 'from the bottom of my broken heart' video clips. They are good.

Sorry, I know this is random.

Did I mention in any way, that it is easy to piss me off nowadays? Yes, I am telling you please do not piss me off or irritate me unnecessarily. Thanks.


1 comment:

HeartzOfGold said...

sorry sorry.. won't bug you anymore.
chill k? remember what ray mun always tells us,

"Mind over body"