Tuesday, November 25, 2008

taking the chance

Since things are getting more emotional every Wednesday, I learn to treasure every second I have in the evening. Not that I take things for granted every Wednesday before this, its just, I was more likely taking it less emotional, or never emotional until last week when I felt I should, starting this week. So, yeaps, its tomorrow. An evening to treasure, value and appreciate.

Last week was good, road relay. :)

This week is something new for me to look forward to. Yes yes! :) :)

And, guess after much advises and persuades from my fellow trustworthy friends, I will take the chance again this time. She was right, I won't want to look back one day and ask myself, why didn't I take the chance when I had; what if I have taken it? So, when I was really really struggling to know what my heart and mind wants, I decided that it is even better if I were to know the outcome after taking the chance.

I know, chances like this don't happen everyday.

So, yes, I shall not think about it anymore, and take it!

Wish me luck.

Oh, Twilight is coming out in the cinemas this Thursday, people!
27th November!

No comments: