Sunday, November 30, 2008

every little you do

Yesterday Mei Jiun came online and asked me to tell her that I do love her. Gosh, I was shocked because she has never never said that before. Soon, I came to know why! :) :)

p/s: I still cannot stop smiling whenever I thought of what you did for me, darling!

Although, I am not going to say what you did for me exactly right here and now, but I just want to let everyone else that reads my blog to know, how love can bring things about. Basically, I wanted a soft toy, that I find it very very hard to get in Malaysia, seriously. So, I told her how much I wanted the toy, and straight she told me, she would go to the arcade and win it for me. Yes, you hear that, win the toy for me! Being her manja princess, I guess that is one of the ways she pamper me. Hee!

Last Thursday, she called me in the morning and told me, its not easy to find the toy as well and arcade may not have it. I was sad, but you know what, all that matters is that she actually remember me everywhere she goes and knows what I want. :) So, soon, I got over it and maybe I am just not fated to find that toy, because she got me something else that was about the toy as well, the day before that. I guess this is how, a best friend can always win her best friend's heart. She always did win my heart, and me, knowing, nothing can replace her, or find another her.

Yesterday was a long but fun day for her I guess. I know she was extremely excited when she finally got the toy for me! She told me, she never get to win anything before this, when she plays at the arcade. However, she won that lovely toy I wanted so much yesterday. I told her, this shows how much her love for me can bring things about. Seriously, we agreed. What bonded both of us together is our differences, we don't really have much things in common; but I always hold on to my philosophy: opposite attracts. And, believe me, this philosophy has been a decade. :)

Best friend, I really really do love you and appreciate every little thing you do for me. Every little things count, I remember you were once upset because you knew, you disappointed me. But soon, you learnt, I wasn't mad at you for what you have did, but because I cannot afford to see you get hurt by anything, I was disappointed.

All I want to say is that, I am always there for you, like how you are always there for me, for my everything from happy news to bad news to exciting news, funny stories and embarrassing ones too! :)

Here's part of my favourite lyric from 'Every little thing you do' by Westlife, just for you:

It's every little thing you do
That makes me fall in love with you
There isn't a way that I can show you
Ever since I've come to know you
It's every little thing you say
That makes me wanna feel this WAY
There's not a thing that I can point to
'Cause it's every little thing you do


Yeaps, I love you!

No comments: