Sunday, July 6, 2008

i am back!

I am officially back at home after lovely Redang trip and Langkawi!! I know you people miss me! :)

Well, I am not planning to update about Redang trip because Li Shin did, so if you guys want to know about my Redang trip, check out Li Shin's blog. But, I can tell you people that you should really really go to Redang for holiday than any random island! Although the sun is not so welcoming, but ignore it and go have fun! I mean, go with friends or family will do you no harm but fun!

Langkawi is a place for u to sleep, or drink. Seriously, its kind of dead. :( We drank and some got high. I didn't! Muahaha! The pictures are not with me just yet, but I promised E Li to update about it once I get the pictures.

ATTENTION to PM4-ians:

We are having BBQ in Ca Men's house on the 9th July. Well, besides gathering cause I miss most of you, its also to celebrate Ning's birthday before some of you leave for studies. It will be at night. Time not confirmed yet, but should be after 6pm?

MAKE SURE you people come!

And, Carr Men came up with Genting plan on the 15th July. Its a one day trip, so we go in the morning and come home in the evening! Let's go! Let's go! Its by bus.

MAKE SURE you people go as well!

No comments: