Tuesday, July 8, 2008

How does it feels like being sick and the BBQ party is tomorrow? I want to eat the BBQ foods! Arghhh..

Anyway, I am going to do Ca Men's tag now.

# 1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I would be really disappointed, falling apart and feel like stabbing him until he dies or even make him suffer more than me.

# 2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
That my all the while dreams to come true!

#3 What will your dream wedding be like?
Its just too long for me to mention it here. Simple, a man whom I love with my family and friends around to bless us. =)

#4 Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
I wouldn't say no. So, yes, but sometimes.

#5 What's your ideal lover like?
Smart, not too good looking, understanding, love me more than I love him, romantic is not a must but preferable, cheerful, optimist, able to share our ups and down with trust.
Trust me, more to be mentioned.

#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone.

#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone u really love?
Why wait when you are unsure of whether the person will appear? So, I guess I won't wait.

#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
The feeling sucks! Personally, I take years to get over a guy whom I really like, so, I think I cannot do much but to still be friends with him?

#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yes, definitely!

#10 It disappeared.

#11 Is being tagged fun?
Maybe.

#12 How do you see yourself in ten years time?
Finish studying and in the process of building my own happy family.

#13 Who are currently the most important people to you?
My family and Mei Jiun, who's more or less like a sister to me. =)

#14 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She can be sarcastic and funny at times when she wants it.

#15 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?

I think, married but poor.

#16 What's the first thing you do every morning?
Brush teeth?

#17 Would you give all in a relationship?
Yes!

#18 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Does it mean they like me too? Lol. I never will like 2 person in the same time.

#19 What type of friends do you like?
Someone who understands me well, being there for me when I needed them and vice versa, don't cheat on me, able to make me trust them fully and love me for who I am, someone who is themselves too.

#20 What type of friends do you dislike?
Just like.. I won't be mentioning the name. Someone who pretends to be lovable.

Tagged by: Ng Ca Men

Tag 8 person for this:
1. Yen Yee
2. Yun Yeen
3. Ivan Tan
4. Zhern Yung
5. Kok Soo
6. Yi Jet


No comments: