Friday, July 25, 2008

HW all the way

I think I live with dreams a little more than I think I have. I drown in dream or dreams every morning before waking up. Its not that I dislike dreams or like it very much, I just like sweet dreams, just like the one I had on Wednesday night and Thursday night. If only, one of the dreams can happen in reality, ohmegoodness, I will be so happy and contented and, just very the happy larrhhh. =)

But I will survive with sweet dreams only for now. Can dream better than cannot dream right? *smiles*

I don't mind another lovely dream for tonight. Heeehhee!!

No, I don't want to forget what I dreamt, cause it took ages for me to dreamt such a dream. Meeting him, going uni together, hand in hand, always together, ALWAYS TOGETHER cause abroad ma, so, need to stick together larh. =) But, seriously, it will stay as a dream only because I am not going abroad. Lol. I will survive with it too. Well, he is a future doctor too, full with admirers, definitely. *wonders* - tyrone

p/s: I am halfway in the New Moon already. I am going to take my own sweet time to read because I don't want it to end so fast again, although I know I can finish it tonight. =)

I want to play badminton and watch Dark Knight larrhhh.. *sulks*

Its my favourite day of the week! Hope you guys have a pleasant and happy Friday!

No comments: