Thursday, July 24, 2008

=S

My right thumb hurts. Its swollen. =(

The second book that successfully made my heart felt heavy and then followed by tears is 'New Moon'. No, I am not going to say why and which part made me cry because I don't want to spoil the story line for people that have not read the book. But if you are not that kind of very sensitive type of person towards break up or something sad, then, don't have to worry, at most also you feel sad and bad for the character.

p/s: Yen Yee, I think both of us can hide in the same room and read together. Lol. Then, prepare a long towel. Ahaha! After your finals la. =)

Farewell. Its the time to send some of my friends to overseas. No, I won't send you to the airport because I will cry there and embarrass myself. I didn't even send my best friend when she left!
Ken Sing is leaving on Saturday, Sam is leaving on Saturday too. I am sad.. I don't like to send people off, although they are going for studies which is something fabulous. How ironic? No matter what, I wish both you guys all the best in your universities!

p/s: Ken Sing, oh well, NUS, its a kiasu world there, but I know you can do it! Hope to see you when you come back the next time. =) Take care!

p/s: Sam, again you are going. Sighs. Thanks alot for always being with me through my ups and downs. I am glad to have you as my brother and also close friend! All the best too in uni!

Going to miss you people, including Mei Jiun until the end of this year. *emo*

I need to know about dreams. Do you dream every night? What does a dream means? Or, have you ever have a dream, and in that dream, you have another dream? *complicated* Well, sometimes, a dream is too sweet to come true. And I am afraid of losing that happy feeling after dreaming. *sighs* Just like Bella afraid of losing the ability to recognise Edward's voice.- New Moon.

I need to figure out that feeling that comes and go easily.

Current song: There you'll be.

No comments: