Wednesday, July 23, 2008

In love **

A-lo-ha!

I am in a very good mood today! *smiles* On the other hand, I found myself living almost like a vampire already. My sleeping time is seriously, like a vampire. Active at night, hunting for food in the kitchen and most importantly, the book is in my hand although when I sleep on the bed (not coffin). =)

I bought the books already! I meant, New Moon and also Eclipse. There's a big hole burnt in my pocket now. T.T But, I am not complaining! I would rather save all the money that I will spend on shirts and pants to buy the Twilight (first book that I have read) and also Breaking Dawn when it comes out in August! Woohooo~ Feel my excitement? Hah~

p/s: I never read so much, and I still cannot imagine or know why I am so in love with this book. Thanks to Yen Yee for influencing me greatly. Lol.

I watched Journey to the Centre of the Earth 3D today. It is erm, EXCITING! Lol. I like the bioluminescent birds! So beautiful and of course, the scary big fish that made me screamed like a little girl ONCE. Ahahaha! Oh, not to forget the magnetic stones, which are huge! I like physics. =)

Lunch was practically good, cause I was forced to decide where to eat. So, we ended up in Kim Gary. Movie was nice. All in all, my company makes everything seem almost perfect! =)

p/s: Almost perfect is because he says nothing is perfect.

This makes me a happy girl! *still smiling*

To you, if you are reading my blog: (you should know who you are)
Thanks alot for taking me out today and make today one of my best days after some bad days? Teehee! I always enjoy your company! Thanks!
And, remember what you should do for my upcoming birthday in half a year, alright? Lol! I don't care where you are, you better remember and grant me that! *folds my arms and smile*


tra-la-la...

No comments: