Monday, July 14, 2008

Random

I just finished reading my second book happily. =) That silly-drumpy-happy-cute-wanna be- feeling?

I have a mixture of feelings. Starting to worry about something I shall not mention knowing mostly my friends read my blog.

Lol, I just had one of my funniest chat online. Seriously, I never knew this silly mistake can ever happen to a mr. charming like him. Lol. I secretly blushed and laughed. He mistook me for being his guy friend cause his name is almost the same as mine. Well, he started the convo with a nice "yo!" Lol. And, I thought he must be wrong cause its 1am and he wants to talk? Then, we went on for a little mistaken chat and he said he promised to talk to me next time knowing that I am a girl. Funny but cute!

p/s: Don't ask me who, cause I won't reveal things about him. Just take him as my..... secret msn friend? Geeee... =)

Told you I am mixed. In 30 minutes time, I can feel so sad that I need to cry with my bear, then I can laugh so hard. Oh God. Yes, AV is near. Blame the hormone.

p/s: What does AV stands for? Hahaha. Thanks to the Redang trip, a term we learnt from the show they air for 24-7.

I went through this girl's blog whom I don't know ( but I do visit her blog because her english is good and she updates cool stories), at the moment I read about what her boyfriend did for her, OMG, I wanted one so badly. Not as good, as sweet and bla bla, but a quality boyfriend like hers that sacrifices for her. Aww! My heart melted throughout the night and made me sleepless.
Her word:
" My boyfriend. My hero. My dad would be glad that he is mine now. =)"

Awww.. Okay. I will say it one day too. *prays*

Now I know, that hurt-ed feeling will never go off no matter how hard I try. Maybe one day I look back at what I wrote today and laugh at myself being the silly girl.

Nights.

No comments: