Thursday, July 10, 2008

Langkawi '08

Most of you knew that Li Shin and I went for Redang trip and then continued with Langkawi trip. As requested by Miss E Li, here, I am updating my blog about Langkawi trip.

We flew there by MAS plane in the morning. We stayed at the Awana Hotel which don't have a beach and so, less beach pictures compared with Redang. We reached Langkawi in an hour and we rented a car, which fits 6 people and our luggages. ;)

1st day:


Ling and I- wanna be small kid

Daddy Hon Meng, Sam bro and I!

Li Shin. Me. Hon Meng. Ken Sing. Sam.

Us- 1st lunch at Langkawi in Rasa.

Had nothing better to do than swim.


2nd day:
Babies kurang satu.

Hottest mummy with hottest mummy's daughter.

The car couldn't start early in the morning. =/

Family without Ng Wei Keat.

Last day:

We went to the beach after checking out with only clouds surrounded us.


beach.

Us.

When Ken Sing started to miss Wilson.

At Coco Beach for our last dinner in Langkawi:

the scenery

the food which I have got no complaines.

last picture of the day.

I am really lazy to update and upload pictures into blog. Have to resize to make it work faster and its not really that fun. By the way, no pictures when some were drunk or babies with liquor because Sam is lazy to upload them. =(

Too much things that is on my mind while I am sick. Well, at least BBQ yesterday in Ca Men's house was really cool! Her house is so so be-au-ti-ful! Oh, fell in love.. I am so gonna go again, deal deal??

Thanks for being such a great host, Ca Men and your mummy aka your sister is good in cooking!

Hartz! <3

No comments: