Sunday, July 20, 2008

MGS Prefect's Annual Gathering

Hello to everyone!

Well, I attended my once in a year event held in my high school by the prefectorial board yesterday in Help International College and Technology, HICT. It was great to be invited for the event because we, the ex-seniors felt appreciated, proud that we were once prefects and a chance to meet our darling juniors! 2 years just crept pass me in a wink of eyes and this would be the last year the '06 prefects being invited back for this Prefect's Buffet. I am sad!

Well done I should say to the '08 prefects for helding such a big event with success for me, at least at the end of the day although there was a few of unwanted scene by our teachers and the seniors were worried you guys will be scolded for. Don't worry, at the end of the day, I still felt like attending this buffet every year! =) WELL DONE! GOOD JOB!

I love the decorations in the auditorium! So, I should say Congratulations to the Head of Deco!

Just take a look at the fancy walls after being transformed by our professionals!

And also the wonderful bling bling stairs!

I must say, its been quite a long time since I last listen to speeches whether its in english or BM! And so, I am glad I got to hear them a lot yesterday! :) And also, I realised I miss singing our school song! Well, like what Poh Yee said, yesterday will be our last time singing school song, unless we sing them in the shower. Ahaha! I miss those mornings where we have to sing school song in assembly wearing the charming blazers on. I miss being a prefect A LOT A LOT!

Our Head Prefect of '08 - Vhinasyhah

Then, we had performances by the juniors from Form 2 until Form 5 (mixed) and I should say they are amazing! Stop asking me which is the best because I enjoy every single one of them, especially multimedia slide shows handled by Tan Kok Yen, our Assistant Head Prefect 2! The slide shows were too touching that it made me want to tear! Great success to you, Kok Yen and I know you are upset because you didn't get to show us what you wanted to show because of the evil virus or bug that attacked your laptop!

p/s: But you promised us to send the actual slide show to us when its done again!

This is Kok Yen, a very sweet girl which handles everything seriously but with a smile.

This is my obedient junior, Kit Teng I had in Form 5. She's very quiet and never says no to things I asked her to do. Really, she's the best among juniors that I can see. I am very proud of you, Kit Teng!

p/s: Your writing is still that tiny! Lol.

She's Jia Hui and she's also the Assistant Head Prefect 1. =)
Well, I loveeee this picture mainly because I can see the whole set of prefect's uniform! See the charming blazer and our green skirt which are so so amazing! It stands out compared to other school's uniform! =) MGS has the best prefect outfit and attitude!

This is Mei Yi, my favourite junior and also a smart girl.
Ok, I knew her the longest, like ever since in primary itself! She really has her own way of doing things and most importantly, I love her! Nerd la you, Mei Yi!

We realised, we have a similar way of smiling.

Samantha, Me, Poh Yee and Ah Wei! (5 Dedikasi prefects)
We are the oldest there. The girl in red shirt is our very own Head Prefect in '06, Poh Yee! "Rotten apples and Fuji apples were her favourite comparison!" - reasons why I will smile everytime I eat an apple and no excuses for me to not remember her too!

She's very close to me as well. She's Suat Li, a very cheerful prefect, almost can beat me! =) My future PR friend!

The ex-seniors. So old already. Many more not in the picture.

Embarrassed because the first game was meant for seniors like us, and we were devided into 3 groups which is consists of 8 girls per team. My team had was the slowest to flip over that cloth! Urgh. Embarrassed by the game given name "Flip and Plop", but we are proud of ourself by not giving up at all. I saw the teachers smiled when we finished our given task although we were the last. This shows, we still have our never-give-up prefect's spirit!

Lastly, I fell in love with one of their theme songs yesterday titled "Push it to the limit" by Corbin Bleu.

Overall, I am proud of my fellow prefects and it is so so nice to be back there yesterday with you girls! This annual prefect's gathering really made me reminiscent the times I had in my uniform back in school 2 years ago! So nostalgic and memorable! Thanks for making my heart felt heavy by wanting to cry when I knew everything is coming to an end at 2.45pm yesterday. I guess, its true that everything good comes to an end!

Thanks for making a difficult task like yesterday an excellent one!

I really really miss being a prefect and wearing that uniform. Come to think about it, at least I have worn them to tuition classes before. =) I miss school! I miss my old long friends!

MGS prefects are the best!

p/s: The above video is one of the performances. I like the dance because Mei Yi and Jia Hui is in it! *claps*

1 comment:

xianfu said...

thnks for the comment on the Alvin's video. You rite? Coz, the nickname sounds similar with seewei.. So, I took a wild guess la.

xD

ohh nice post abt the MGS gathering. :)
love to read abt the gathering in others' eyes.

xP